Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome to My World



I often sit and wonder where my position in this world is. What is my purpose? Am I changing? If so, is it for the better? Or maybe for the worst? Why did yesterday I love this shade of lipstick, but today it's just a tad too pink? Why was reality T.V. my way of ending my night a week ago... yet today it's a sign of pure ignorance where everyones name is "Bitch". I no longer care what "Keisha" is doing to the next and how her man's pockets are supporting her lifestyle that I have nothing to do with.

Today I may want to talk about how my hair floats in the wind and what products gave me that curly head you loved in my youtube video. Tomorrow I may want to chat about why the HELL this lady in front of me is in the express line with a shopping cart full of merchandise when all I want is a bottle of wine! 

Whatever the topic and whatever the mood... this is my world. Documenting my growth and my tears. I just hope you guys have the eyes and ears to take it in. Join me?

~Elle




3 comments:

  1. Love your makeup in this picture. I follow you on YouTube and Instagram. I admire you so much. Glad you created a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! You are the best! I really appreciate all the love.

      Delete