Monday, October 15, 2012

Where Are My Virginia Followers???

 

It's time for some fun!! What kind of fun you may ask... well we are having an Artistry Show! This event will include food/drinks, gifts, and a runway show for everyone. You will be able to vote on your favorite model looks and mingle with other guests and Beauty Advisors. I would love to send out an open invitation to you guys. So come on out, bring your family and friends, and enjoy the show! 

In addition I am looking for 3 volunteers to walk the runway!! No experience needed. I will be doing your makeup personally which will show off a Fall/Winter look. All models will receive a door prize from the store for attending as well as a special gift from myself. This will be a contest between all cosmetic counters! If we are the winning team, I will definitely show my appreciation to you guys for being a part of this experience. So if you enjoy makeup, free gifts, and want to try Estee Lauder products, email me if you would like to be a model for this show! 

Details (GUESTS):

Date: October 27th
Time: 2:00pm-4:00pm
Place: MacArthur Center (300 Monticello Ave, Norfolk Va 23510)
Price: FREE

Details (MODELS):

(Same as above except Time)
Time: Will come in between 12pm and 1pm to allow me time to do your makeup before show begins.
Attire: Must wear all black and have hair in ponytail to properly show the makeup.


Interested in attending? Email me at xosimplyellexo@gmail.com and let me know if you would like to be a guest or model. Gifts are given out to only those who are on the guest list. So be sure to contact me so I can put you on the guest list. 









No comments:

Post a Comment