Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Nice Bottle of Wine


Today was a great day. I got to enjoy the full day of nice weather and one on one time with the hubs! We got to shop, browse the malls and stuff our faces with Chipotle. I was a tad spoiled by the time came around to pick the babies up. I didn't want to share Daddy!

But now it's time to wind down and you already know what that involves! Amongst the ironing of clothes, and packing lunches for the next day comes... yes wine. I thought I would share one of my fave red wines. Usually I love to sip on Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot, but Menage a Trois has a great red wine that's a mixed blend. It's a combination of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Zinfandel. Has a sweet taste due to the Zinfandel that also takes off the bite of the Merlot. I highly recommend if you are new to red wines! So on that note, CHEERS!

Ever tried this wine? What wines do you enjoy? Leave your comments below.

~Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment