Monday, September 3, 2012

Beauty Advisor For Estee Lauder? Who ME?


Can we all say together, "I LOVE MAKEUP!". Ahhhhh the sound of music! 

If you read my prior post, then you know I just went on an interview. This particular interview led me to write the post to give tips on how to get your bearings together before and during the process. This was the  FIRST job interview I had been on in approximately 3 years. And guess what... I am now a beauty advisor for Dillard's.

I just received the call today and I feel so happy. It's always a joy when you can do what you love and make money doing it. Makeup has always been a passion for me and something I have become more experienced in on my own. So now that I can now do it on a broader spectrum I can not be happier! 

Dillard's features cosmetic lines such as Lancome, Estee Lauder, Bare Minerals, and Clinique to name a few.  I am excited to be able to get my hands on a few of these brand that I have fought myself not to indulge in. I now have a legitimate reason for feeding my makeup hunger, which I have been doing for so long in a bit of an obsessive manner. 

All things come to those who wait. And I now believe to those who speak it into existence! "This is my job. I deserve it", were the words I spoke to myself before walking into the interview room. I told you guys talking to yourself was a great idea! Now less than a week later it really is my job. What a way to start out the week huh?

Stay Blessed
~Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment