Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Promotion!






This year has been such a blessing for me. If you knew me well you would know exactly what Im talking about. It has been rough and full of twists and turns, but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and you should grow from those hard times. My family is together and everyone is happy and healthy... what more could I ask for?


Well as previously posted, I just started my new job as a Beauty Advisor for Estee Lauder. It hasn't even been a full month yet and I have already been offered a promotion! I will now be the Counter Manager for my location. Well nothings set in stone yet until it's down on paper. I have a meeting to go over all details which will help me better decide if I want to go that route. 

Previous associates from the counter, who have been there longer, have already shown a new air about themselves since it has been brought to their attention that I would be filling the position. I'm guessing a feeling of "Why didn't I get the promotion since I've been here longer?". So I may have my hands full, but I love a good challenge. 

Have you ever been promoted into a position where you had to manage individuals who you once held the same position with? Was there conflict? Leave comments below.

~Elle






No comments:

Post a Comment