Sunday, September 9, 2012

A World of Pink Toys and Lollipops.



So innocent and pure while they live in their own world of pink toys and lollipops.

I close my eyes and can smell their newborn essence… that scent just won’t escape me.

Beats at me to remember… to hold on to the emotion stirred by the smell.

Can still hear the innocent cries getting louder commanding attention.

Can remember the need and peaceful stare as she suckled at my milky breast and gazed into what felt like my soul.

That stare that says I need you… you amaze me… please protect me.

They will always be my little girls. Always be my sunshine.

They lead me… they teach me… they keep me alive and with purpose.

I smile at them and they smile back and for a split second, I don’t have a care in the world.

Their smiles lead me to want to dance with them in their world of pink toys and lollipops.


To my beautiful daughters Marie and Trinity. You will always be my sunshine.

~Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment