Saturday, September 1, 2012

Time to get fit P90X Style!


While I have always been confident about my body for the most part, there are still things that I would love to change about it. I have never been a fanatic on weight loss because I really never wanted to be a "skinny" woman. In no way do I turn my nose up at those with a slimmer build or those wanting to be a size that walks the catwalk. I just have a liking of how I want my body to be. And I have ALWAYS had meat on these bones and I LOVE it!

Most people don't believe how much I weigh when I tell them. Just the way my body carries my weight I guess. But my pants size is in the double digits and I haven't been 145 or below since high school, which is my ideal weight if you ask a medical professional. They also recommend no more than two glasses of wine a day and LAWD knows that's nearly impossible! So I walk the guidelines on a thin line.

So in the name of getting fit, I will be starting my workout regimen up again. Yaaaay me! I will be doing the program we all have heard of and most love, P90X. I have experience with this workout and can attest that it really does works. While I only lasted 30 days, not because it was too hard but due to life, I achieved serious results. Within those 30 days I lost 15lbs and around 2-3 inches off my waist. I wasn't too happy about the 15lbs but I knew it would happen due to the high energy workouts. I wish I had been able to keep going for the full 90 days, but I have another chance now and I will not fail. I also followed my own eating plan which I will go more into detail at a later time.

With that being said, I welcome anyone who would like to join this journey with me. Whether you want to do the P90X: Tony Horton's 90-Day Extreme Home Fitness Workout DVD Program with me or a self developed workout regimen, I would love to see and hear about your progress! Working out and getting fit is always more fulfilling when you have someone doing it with you. So if your up for the challenge, then reply down below or shoot me a personal email.

Either way, I will be updating my blog with my progress and I hope it motivates you guys to want to get fit as well. More info will be on my Youtube for those who follow me there. So enough talk... Let's GO!

~Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment